2020 Toyota Camry Configurations
You’ll find loyal fans of the Camry from Reading to Wyomissing, and there’s a good reason! This lineup has always been revered for its reliable performance and plush interior, and the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations elevate this sedan to soaring new heights. From the affordable 2020 Camry L to the sporty 2020 Toyota Camry SE to the luxury 2020 Camry XSE, there are fantastic options for every budget. Let’s find out which Toyota Camry is right for your needs in Lancaster:
Trim Levels and Pricing
The 2020 Toyota Camry configurations are available in both standard and hybrid models. Standard models include:
- L: Starting at $24,295 MSRP*
- LE: Starting at $24,840 MSRP*
- SE: Starting at $26,040 MSRP*
- SE Nightshade Edition: Starting at $26,740 MSRP*
- XLE: Starting at $29,325 MSRP*
- XSE: Starting at $29,875 MSRP*
- XLE V6: Starting at $34,450 MSRP*
- XSE V6: Starting at $35,000 MSRP*
- TRD: Starting at $31,040 MSRP*
Hybrid models are available in three configurations:
- Hybrid LE: Starting at $28,250 MSRP*
- Hybrid SE: Starting at $29,950 MSRP*
- Hybrid XLE: Starting at $32,550 MSRP*
Features by Trim Levels
While each of the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations offers its own unique personality, Toyota offers many cutting-edge features across the entire lineup. Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) is standard with driver-assistive technology like Dynamic Radar and a Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection. Other features like Entune 3.0 system with Apple CarPlay improve connectivity and entertainment on the go. What else can you expect from the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations?
- 2020 Toyota Camry L: The base model may be affordable, but it’s packed with features like rearview camera, automatic LED headlights, keyless entry, 7-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi hotspot, and GPS Scout Link navigation system.
- 2020 Toyota Camry LE: Enjoy extra comforts on the go, like power-adjustable driver’s seat and 60/40 split-folding back seat, as well as a sleeker exterior with the 17-inch alloy wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry SE: The Sport Edition (SE) trim adds new athleticism to the lineup with sport-tuned suspension and revised steering calibration. Other features include SofTex seating, paddle shifters for manual gear shifting, and 18-inch wheels.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE: Take advantage of the latest automotive technology with amenities like wireless smartphone charging, dual-zone automatic climate control, an 8-inch touchscreen, head-up display, and keyless ignition.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE: Blending the features of the XLE with the performance of the SE, the XSE offers a sporty and luxurious driving experience for Sinking Spring drivers.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XLE V6: Sporting a 301-hp 3.5L V6 engine with 267 lb-ft of torque, the XLE V6 is a stylish powerhouse with chrome and leather accents.
- 2020 Toyota Camry XSE V6: The XSE V6 also delivers smooth V6 power, but it adds upscale luxuries like driver and passenger heated cushions and seat backs and 9-speaker JBL audio system.
Find Your New Camry at Performance Toyota
Disclaimers: *MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $955 for Cars (Yaris HB, Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla HB, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV, Supra), $1,120 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,325 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More from Performance Toyota
You’ll find loyal fans of the Camry from Reading to Wyomissing, and there’s a good reason! This lineup has always been revered for its reliable performance and plush interior, and the 2020 Toyota Camry configurations elevate this sedan to soaring new heights. From the affordable 2020 Camry L to the sporty 2020 Toyota Camry SE…
Pennsylvania is known for its gorgeous views of fall foliage during the autumn months. If you’re looking for road trip ideas to take in the state for the best picture-worthy scenes, we’ve compiled a list for you below. So load up your vehicle, fill up the tank, and hit the road before the leaves fall…
It doesn’t come as much of a surprise that Toyota continues to be the single most dominant manufacturer on the NASCAR circuit. In fact, in the current NASCAR Monster Energy Cup Series Playoff standings, Toyota is sitting pretty in all three top spots. This weekend, the MENCS Toyota Racing drivers will be faced with…