2021 Toyota Highlander Configurations
If you’re on the market for a family SUV in Reading, the new Toyota Highlander has probably made your shortlist. But how much does a Toyota Highlander cost? And what features come with its base trim? Performance Toyota has information on the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations, including the Toyota Highlander price and more below!
2021 Toyota Highlander L: $34,810 MSRP*
So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost at its base trim? The L starts our Toyota Highlander price list at $34,810 MSRP.* One major perk that Wyomissing drivers will appreciate is the inclusion of Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0 as a standard feature.
- Engine: 296-hp 3.5L V6 engine.
- Passenger and Cargo Space: Eight passengers 16 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Technology and Convenience: LED headlights featuring intelligent automatic high beams, five USB Ports, Smart Key System with Push Button Start.
- Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0 Features: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and more.
2021 Toyota Highlander LE: $37,010 MSRP*
The slight bump in Toyota Highlander price on the LE gives you some great amenities, like leather touches on the interior and a Power Liftgate. Safety add-ons are also a perk with the LE:
- Technology: Height-adjustable Power Liftgate with jam protection.
- Safety Additions: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, LED fog lights.
- Interior Additions: Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel.
2021 Toyota Highlander XLE: $39,810 MSRP*
The XLE has many benefits, including a hybrid version starting at $41,210 MSRP*. In the middle of the list of 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations, this trim adds touches to the interior that both drive and passenger will love, like wireless smartphone charging and more:
- Interior: SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats, heated front-row seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support.
- Wheels: 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels.
- Technology Upgrades: 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID), Wireless smartphone charging.
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE: $41,405 MSRP*
The XSE is the “Sporty Spice” of the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations. And it looks the part, too, with the twin-tip exhaust in addition to other stand-out exterior features. Here’s what comes with this Toyota Highlander price:
- Wheels: 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels.
- Exterior: Rear lower bumper in gray metallic finish with chrome lower spoiler trim, twin tip exhaust, black roof rails, color-keyed side rocker panels with chrome lower trim.
- Interior: Heated front seats, SofTex-trimmed or leather-trimmed front- and second-row seats.
2021 Toyota Highlander Limited: $43,765 MSRP*
Luxury is the name of the game with the Highlander Limited. There’s no doubt that other 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations are comfortable, but this steps up the game with heated/ventilated leather seats and great technology features. You also have a hybrid option for $46,965 MSRP*.
- Interior: Leather-trimmed seats with ventilated and heated front seats, premium sound system.
- Technology: Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their terms, Dynamic Navigation.
2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum: $46,965 MSRP*
So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost when it has pretty much every available feature? It’s just $46,965 MSRP ($48,365 MSRP on the hybrid) to buy in aptly-named Platinum trim and get the best Toyota Highlander available in Lancaster.
- Interior: All Toyota Highlander Limited features, plus Heated second-row captain’s chairs, Power Panoramic View Moonroof with sunshade.
- Camera: Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines.
- Technology: High-end 12.3-inch touchscreen display
Experience the New Toyota Highlander at Performance Toyota!
Now that you’ve learned the answer to, “How much does a Toyota Highlander cost?” by the trim level, you can opt the trim that suits your needs and budget at Performance Toyota! Our finance center is here to make your path to ownership easy with the convenience of applying for financing online and new vehicle specials. Get in touch with us today to discover more about the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations and features!
Disclaimers: *MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra), $1,175 for SUV/Van/Small Trucks (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
More from Performance Toyota
Here at Performance Toyota, your PA Toyota dealer, we have a secret. It’s good news, too, because one of Toyota’s most beloved nameplates just received a new addition to its already robust lineup of offerings. In fairness, it’s technically a brand new model of its own, but it shares familiar nomenclature that invites a closer…
If you’re in the market for a dependable and fully loaded sedan for your next Reading ride, then you’ll find the perfect match among the spectacular 2021 Toyota Camry configurations.Whether you’re an experienced Toyota sedan driver or want to experience the difference with one of your own for the first time, we guarantee that…
The Toyota Camry interior for 2022 has been designed to take your daily drives around Reading to the next level. To see what you can expect from its comfortable cabin, explore this guide to the 2022 Toyota Camry interior with Performance Toyota. We can’t wait for you to see its impressive features, dimensions, and stylish…